Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony.
Laravel is the renaissance of the most recognized server-side language which PHP developers are experiencing. There are more than 1 million Laravel websites out there for a reason. Laravel provides PHP with a clean and classy web development framework while at the same time relieves developers from complicated coding.
Tasks that typically take hours and hundreds of lines of code to write can be performed with pre-built functions within few minutes with Laravel framework. For instance, cache (to enhance performance), authentication (social login integration) etc. are already instituted in Laravel’s new installation, which makes the development easier, faster and more efficient!
Developers don’t have to spend too much time analyzing best practices in developing and maintaining web applications and taking decisions on how to properly implement everything because the documentation in Laravel framework is detailed. Unlike other frameworks, Laravel framework is pleasing and welcoming.
Writing unit tests is a time – consuming task, but the effort spent is definitely worthwhile because software testing provides product or service quality information to customers. Laravel testing is, fortunately, already integrated into the framework.
- Take your programming skills to a professional level.
- Develop tasks that usually take hours and hundreds of lines of code within few minutes with pre-built functions.
- Learn how to built professional web applications with authentication and authorization almost totally configured out-of-the-box features, with integrated Mail Services, with a secure platform that takes care of the security, with a complete and very efficient test unit and the possibility to do multi-lingual web applications.
Laravel Basic Course (Day 1):
- MVC Introduction
- Installation and development environment
- Create a simple web application (part 1)
Laravel Basic Course (Day 2):
- Blade template engine
- SQL Queries
- Eloquent ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Forms validation
- Create a simple web application (part 2)
Laravel Basic Course (Day 3):
- File upload
- Mail Sending
- Create a simple web application (part 3)